Wildhorse Meadows Homes For Sale
View today's hottest Wildhorse Meadows homes for sale & Steamboat Springs real estate below! Boasting a private gondola to the Steamboat Springs Mountain/Ski Area, the Wildhorse Meadows communities feature resort-style amenities, including three swimming pools. To request further information about Wildhorse Meadows properties for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact your Steamboat Springs real estate experts today. Read more about Wildhorse Meadows real estate.
Homes For Sale in Wildhorse Meadows
Wildhorse Meadows Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Wildhorse Meadows home listings several times per day directly from the Steamboat Springs, Colorado MLS.
Every Wildhorse Meadows MLS listing features important details entered by the listing agent, such as property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, and construction type.
Check the current listing status and the local Wildhorse Meadows property tax information. As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Wildhorse Meadows community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Wildhorse Meadows Real Estate Market
The Wildhorse Meadows community is comprised of these upscale developments:
- Trailhead Lodge at Wildhorse Meadows - Luxury condos located in the middle of Wildhorse Meadows, giving you great views of the mountain and the valley below.
- The Range at Wildhorse Meadows - A luxury residential community for those interested in living steps away from the gondola.
- First Tracks at Wildhorse Meadows - Residential condos designed to give those interested in moving and living in Steamboat full-time access to Wildhorse Meadows' first-class amenities.
- Elevate at Wildhorse Meadows - A stunning community of 24 recently constructed rowhomes connected to the ski resort by the Wildhorse Gondola.
- The Traverse at Wildhorse Meadows - Mountain Modern homes with ski resort views and beautiful luxury interiors.
Home prices in this community range from $500,000 to more than $2 million. Unit sizes vary, but on average, they have three to five bedrooms. Homeowners in the community are part of an HOA that maintains the Wildhorse Gondola.
Wildhorse Meadows Community Amenities
The biggest draw to the Wildhorse Meadows community is the Wildhorse Gondola. This ultra-convenient perk is steps away from most units and whisks people directly to the ski resort base.
The community offers three distinct pools to help match anyone's desired use: a shallow children's pool, a general pool for adults that has a successive layout of flowing springs and private pools modeled off Steamboat's very popular Strawberry Hot Springs, and a lap pool for swimmers who want to get a workout instead of relaxing in the water.
The Lobby, the communal clubhouse, provides a great place to meet before setting out for the day's activities. When arriving back from a fun-filled day, the outdoor fireplaces provide an excellent place to enjoy a summer cookout and re-tell those adventures that the day provided.
Local trails connect residents to the Downtown Steamboat Springs area. Route 40 is the main roadway through Steamboat Springs, and residents of Wildhorse Meadows have easy and fast access to the surrounding areas.
Wildhorse Meadows Local Highlights
- Skiiers enjoy amazing access to the world-class ski slopes found in the area via the on-site gondola
- Wildhorse Meadows is only a few short steps away from the Steamboat Tennis and Pickleball Center
- Residents have easy access to Route 40, where they can shop at Walmart, Safeway, and Walgreens
- Brick, a local upbeat pizzeria that offers outdoor seating, is located within Wildhorse Meadows
- People typically enjoy the many hiking and biking trails found in and around this neighborhood
- Residents have easy access to the downtown Steamboat Springs area where they can enjoy a meal, cup of coffee, or go shopping
Wildhorse Meadows School Information
Wildhorse Meadows falls within the boundaries of the Steamboat Springs RE-2 School District. Students here attend Strawberry Park Elementary, Soda Creek Elementary, Steamboat Springs Middle, Steamboat Springs High, and Yampa Valley High Schools.
People looking for the ultimate ski retreat will love the on-site gondola and upscale amenities in the three condo communities in Wildhorse Meadows.
Wildhorse Meadows Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase of a home in Wildhorse Meadows? Allow our Steamboat Springs real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Wildhorse Meadows residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge on the dynamics unique to Wildhorse Meadows real estate.
Connect with The Steamboat Group Real Estate to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Selling your Wildhorse Meadows property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation within minutes.
Back to Steamboat Springs Real Estate