Check out to this great four-bedroom home in Stagecoach, boasting an array of home highlights and lifestyle perks:
1. Stunning Open Great Room: Revel in the beauty of an open great room with vaulted ceilings, wood floors, and structural post and beams.
2. Well-Equipped Kitchen: A roomy and functional kitchen is complete with granite countertops, all major appliances, and a roomy center island.
3. Cozy Stone Gas Fireplace: Unwind by the beautiful stone fireplace with an insert for both convenience and efficiency.
4. Spacious Insulated Outbuilding/Barn: Discover a sprawling 1200 square foot (30x40) insulated outbuilding with concrete floors, offering ample space to securely store your vehicles, toys, and tools. (No need to imagine the size. Check out the photos!)
5. Inviting Covered Deck: Step onto the expansive covered deck off the great room, allowing you to soak up the outdoor enjoyment, regardless of the season.
6. Natural Surroundings: Enveloped by towering pine and aspen trees, this property offers a serene and picturesque setting for your dream home or cabin retreat.
7. Lifestyle Perks: Enjoy accessibility to nearby mountain lifestyle attractions such as Stagecoach State Park, where you can experience boating, water sports, fishing, picnics, and extensive trails. As well, Routt National Forest is nearby for outdoor activities and excursions.
Additionally, this home benefits from Morrison Creek Water and Sanitation district services and is efficiently heated with propane and gas forced air. Embrace the opportunity to call this exceptional property your own!
ABOUT 21180 Roan Way, Oak Creek, CO 80467 - MLS 8374422
This property is located at 21180 Roan Way in the Black Horse Ii Subdivision At Stagecoach neighborhood of Oak Creek in Routt County. Its current listing price is $895,000, and this 2633 square foot single family residence for sale has 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
For more information about 21180 Roan Way, see more details below, including property taxes, year built, schools, type of construction, exterior and interior features, locations, views, and any neighborhood amenities in Black Horse Ii Subdivision At Stagecoach.
Contact The Steamboat Group to get into your Oak Creek dream home today! Our local agents are experts in the Oak Creek real estate market and are committed to providing outstanding service. To tour MLS #8374422 today, connect with an agent at (970) 879-0879.
Features / Amenities
|Finished Sq. Ft.|
Tax and Financial Info
WALKING AND TRANSPORTATION
Schedule a Tour
Similar Recently Sold
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.