Wild West Air Fest in Steamboat!
With a Boat load of activities this Labor Day weekend 2012 ... what will you choose? There's Bull Riding, Bargain Hunting and "Belly Warming" (chili fest) in downtown Steamboat. There's also Bike Stage Racing and Big Air throughout the valley. As always, Steamboat has got the fun factor of your Labor Day weekend fully covered.
If while you're enjoying your weekend hanging downtown, biking in the hills, marveling at the big bull riders at the PBR bash or tasting the delectable chili from Steamboat's finest at the Chili Fest you would like to call Steamboat home, just give Jon a call at 970-819-6930.
Wild West Air Fest and Labor Day Weekend Schedule 2012
Saturday, September 1:
• 9am - 3pm Wild West Air Fest
Bob Adams Steamboat Springs Airport
• 9am - 6pm Sidewalk Sale downtown Steamboat Springs
Sunday, September 2:
• 9am - 3pm Wild West Air Fest - vintage aircraft & warbird static display and rides - Steamboat Airport *No dogs and no smoking allowed at event site.
• 9am - 6pm Sidewalk Sale - downtown Steamboat Springs
• 11am - 3pm Downtown Hoedown and Chuckwagon Chili Challenge - downtown Steamboat Springs on 8th & Oak Streets
• 12:15pm Radio Controlled Airplane show - Steamboat Springs Airport
• 1:30pm Special Guest Speaker - Chuck Stout will present “Those Dang Little Airplanes, Menace or Necessity”.
• 5:00pm Rocky Mountain Bull Bash P.B.R. - Romick Arena in downtown Steamboat Springs
Monday, September 3:
• 8am Steamboat Springs Stage Race - Stage 3, Ski & Bike Kare Criterium
• 9am - 6pm Come Sale Away Sidewalk Sale - downtown Steamboat Springs