Everyone likes to check out cool homes so my team, The Steamboat Group, has decided to give away 50 tickets in pairs to the 8th Annual Steamboat Springs Parade of Homes Tour. This event is presented by Colorado Group Realty. We are showcasing six of the most beautiful and unique homes around Steamboat Springs on Saturday August 30th from 10am-4pm. Proceeds from event will go to the Colorado Group Realty Charitable Foundation. Our foundation has given away $100,000 to local charities in the last few years.
Just call Jon Wade at 970-819-6930 to reserve your tickets. Otherwise tickets are $20 for adults and $12 for children 13 and under from the Colorado Group Realty downtown office at 509 Lincoln Ave. If you would like to go green Colorado Group Realty is teaming up with local companies Wyndham Vacation Resorts Retreatia, and Storm Mountain Express, Inc. to transport you to each home. The Shuttles leave at 10:15am, 10:45am and 11:15am from behind Colorado Group Realty in the Bank of the West parking lot.
Some info on the Tour: - I'll be at the Heavenly View home, it is spectacular:
- The six residences range from 600 to 10,000+ square feet and showcase four different areas
- Dakota Ridge, Priest Creek Ranch, the Sanctuary, and Downtown Steamboat Springs.
- The homes in Dakota Ridge offer country living just up the Yampa River from the city limits.
- The homes in Priest Creek Ranch boast a variety of views from the Flat Tops to Rabbit Ears, to Sleeping Giant
- The Sanctuary allows for convenience in proximity to town, with the feeling of country solitude.
- Downtown Steamboat continues to keep its charm however a new trend on home building is to live large in small spaces.