The Sanctuary - Highlighted area in Steamboat Springs this week!
We want to begin a series where we highlight areas and developments around town. One of the great things about Steamboat is the developments and areas around town The Sanctuary is, as its name implies, is a premier neighborhood located between town and the mountain.
Our Top 5 Favorite Things About the Sanctuary
1. Homes range in size from 3,000 sq feet to 10,000 sq feet - each located in a private spent among the trees or lining the golf course fairways.
2. You are located literally between downtown and the mountain
3. Golf 18 holes on a Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Championship Golf Course in the summer and cross country ski miles of trails right out your front door.
4. The Sanctuary is home to one of the best trail systems within a development in Steamboat!
5. Wake up surrounded by nature! Frequent moose, fox, bear, deer, road bikers and runner sightings regularly