Father's Day Ideas for Sporty Steamboat Dads
Father’s Day is this weekend, and there is no better way to celebrate than in Steamboat. Sporty Steamboat dads like nothing better than getting outside for a sport or two with their family for Father's Day. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite things to do and Father’s Day gifts to help celebrate.
- Take dad on a bike ride. Steamboat's amazing mountain bike trails, gravel rides, and road routes never get old.
- A few of us are riding in the Moots Ranch Rally on Saturday.
- Gift him a bike from Steamboat Ski and Bike Kare
- Hike up Emerald Mountain
- Go rock climbing at the L.C.A. Climbing Gym
- Give a lift ticket for Christy Peak Express, regular weekly hours begin this weekend
- Breakfast at Winona's
- Pick up an amazing Sandwich from Yampa Sandwich Company the former Backcountry Provisions & the best for lunch in the Backcountry
- Have a burger for dinner at Backdoor Grill or cook dad a steak at home
- Celebrate the reopening of Salt & Lime!
- Get him a cool Steamboat Sticker
- A gift certificate to his favorite store
- Ice cream with the family at Lyons Drugs
- Cowboy boots from F.M. Light & Sons, along with rodeo tickets (Opens June 21)
We hope these ideas help you to plan a perfect Father's Day!