Father's Day Ideas for Steamboat Springs
Father's Day only comes once a year, and there is no better way to celebrate than in Steamboat. No matter what your dad likes to do, you're sure to find a great way to celebrate him in Steamboat. From outdoor adventures to tasty restaurants, here are the best ways to celebrate Father's Day in Steamboat Springs.
Treat Dad to Outdoor Fun in Steamboat Springs
If your father is the outdoorsy type, then Steamboat Springs is the perfect place to celebrate Father's Day. The town is located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and is home to some scenic hiking trails, exciting bike events, and more.
- Take dad on a bike ride. Steamboat's amazing mountain bike trails, gravel rides, and road routes never get old.
- Hike up Emerald Mountain. Clocking in just under 4 miles, this hike is perfect for an afternoon jaunt.
- Gift your dad a Steamboat season pass. Father's Day might occur in the middle of summer, but it's never too early to plan for the winter ski season!
Take Dad Out To Eat in Steamboat Springs
After a day of outdoor fun, treat your father to a nice meal at one of the many restaurants in Steamboat Springs. The town has a variety of dining options, from upscale bistros to casual eateries.
Steamboat Springs is also home to several breweries. So, if your dad enjoys craft beer, be sure to grab him a pint.
- Winona's. What better way to start dad's big day than with hot coffee and some of the best cinnamon rolls around?
- Yampa Sandwich Company. Pile your sandwiches high and enjoy a laid-back lunch on the patio.
- Back Door Grill. If you're not grilling in the backyard for Father's Day, opt for the top-rated burgers at Back Door Grill.
- Salt & Lime. End your day with dad sipping margaritas on the rooftop patio at one of Steamboat Springs' best Mexican restaurants.
Find Dad The Perfect Gift in Steamboat Springs
Steamboat Springs is home to several unique boutiques and shops. So, if you're looking for a special gift for your dad, you're sure to find it here. Do some window shopping as you stroll the streets of the Downtown Steamboat Springs area.
Here are a few places to go shopping with or for your dad in Steamboat Springs:
- Straightline Sports. If your dad loves to fish, this shop is sure to have something he can use.
- Ski Haus. Does your dad need a fresh pair of skis? How bout a fresh wax and sharpening before the next season? The folks at Ski Haus will point him in the right direction.
- F M Light & Sons. Get your dad fitted in his Western best just in time for the Steamboat Rodeo.
Bring Dad to a Summer Event in Steamboat Springs
In addition to its outdoor attractions, Steamboat Springs also hosts a number of events throughout the summer. These include a professional rode, concerts, festivals, and more. Check the town's events calendar to see what's happening during your visit. Even if they don't fall on Father's Day, they're a great way to spend time with your dad.
A few attractions your dad might love include:
- Routt County Fair. This summer staple features a host of dad-approved attractions like livestock tournaments, bull riding, and auction.
- Red, Whites & Brews. Live music, wine tastings, and beer samples. Did you get your dad's tickets yet?
- Haymaker Golf Tournaments. Swing side by side with your dad in a tournament at one Routt County's top courses.
Plan the Perfect Fathers' Day in Steamboat Springs!
Every year, Steamboat Springs offers plenty of fun ways to celebrate Father's Day. We've put together a few ideas to help get you started, so start planning and show your dad his most fun day yet.