Father’s Day is this weekend, and there is no better way to celebrate than in Steamboat. Sporty Steamboat dads like nothing better than getting outside for a sport or two with their family for Father's Day. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite things to do and Father’s Day gifts to help celebrate.
- Take dad on a bike ride. Steamboat's amazing mountain bike trails, gravel rides, and road routes never get old.
- A few of us are riding in the Moots Ranch Rally on Saturday.
- Gift him a bike from Steamboat Ski and Bike Kare
- Hike up Emerald Mountain
- Go rock climbing at the L.C.A. Climbing Gym
- Give a lift ticket for Christy Peak Express, regular weekly hours begin this weekend
- Breakfast at Winona's
- Pick up an amazing Sandwich from Yampa Sandwich Company the former Backcountry Provisions & the best for lunch in the Backcountry
- Have a burger for dinner at Backdoor Grill or cook dad a steak at home
- Celebrate the reopening of Salt & Lime!
- Get him a cool Steamboat Sticker
- A gift certificate to his favorite store
- Ice cream with the family at Lyons Drugs
- Cowboy boots from F.M. Light & Sons, along with rodeo tickets (Opens June 21)
We hope these ideas help you to plan a perfect Father's Day!