Steamboat's version of an urban setting offers a unique set of amenities beyond shopping, dining and entertainment. Activities like Mountain Biking, Hiking, Running, Fly-fishing, tubing the Yampa River in the Summer and Skiing, Skate-Skiing, and Snowshoeing in the Winter are all just a short walk from your front door when living in downtown Steamboat. Your children can walk to school or a friend's house with ease, making this an ideal place to live.
Downtown living can either be in homes just a few blocks from Lincoln Ave., up a hill with magnificent views, or in maintenance free condos, perfect for those that want the most convenient location to live the Steamboat lifestyle.
Downtown Homes - Homes vary from only a block away to homes that overlook downtown. Living near Lincoln Ave. gives you the convenience of living close to everything while still maintaining privacy if you desire.
Search Homes Currently Available in Downtown Steamboat Springs
The Olympian Located at 5th and Lincoln, these condos give you the convenience of downtown living with the luxury you desire.
- Great views of Howelsen Hill
- Fully landscaped private, inner courtyard
- Large residential units up to 2,100 sq. feet
- Units average more than 1,600 sq. feet.
- Individual storage units and 32 underground, heated parking spaces
- Attached two- car garage (two units)
Search Condos Currently Available in The Olympian
Howelsen Place - Set in the heart of downtown Steamboat, Howelsen Place is located on 7th and Lincoln only steps away from all the activities Steamboat has to offer.
- 42 unique residential "flats"
- Wide variety of one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans
- Heated underground parking
- Large balconies and private, outdoor courtyard with sunset views
- Stainless viking and GE Monogram appliances
- Private on mountain ski storage and locker at Gondola Ski Club