- Activity and interest are up, Q1 dollar volume & units sold grew 17% & 14%.
- Distressed units are gone or nearly gone in several key market segments and are no longer driving pricing in most parts of the Steamboat Market.
- The US market is strong, giving people confidence to pursue their goals here.
- Equities are near highs and people are shifting $ over to real estate in Steamboat.
- Quality choices have narrowed in several key segments adding some urgency.
- Prices have gone up in some parts of the market, but not close to 2008 levels.
- Rates are very low and financing is getting better, including Resort condos.
The Steamboat Real Estate market as a whole has turned due to increased buyer confidence and dwindling distressed